Loading...

I hope you find someone who smiles at you every time you walk in the door.


I hope you find someone who smiles at you every time you walk in the door. Who finds beauty in your scars. I hope you find someone who never leaves you guessing. Someone who lets you know for certain how they always feel about you. I hope you find someone who never hesitates to love you. Who doesn’t just give you pieces of their time but it’s entirety. I hope you find someone who knows just how special you really are. How your soul needs to be loved. I hope you find someone who is your biggest supporter. Who doesn’t just seek attention but gives it in return. But mostly, I hope you find all of these things in yourself first so that you can be ready for this type of love. ~Natalie Peralta

0 comments:

Loading...