Loading...

When we first met, I had no idea you would be so important to me.



The statement above is so true, I never ever thought that you will be so important to me when we first met. You will never realize how important someone until you think that you are going to lose this person. It happens to me, I thought I will be fine when you are not apart of my life anymore. It is totally wrong. I was so surprised that the effect was so strong and tumbling my world down. Losing someone you love is the hardest thing in the world to deal with. Itʼs a kind of pain that you physically feel all over your body. Itʼs suffering of the worst kind. To make things even worse, it seems like no one else understands how youʼre feeling. It feels like you fall apart for the hundredth time, and you feel like you just want to crawl under a rock and never come out. That is how I feel for the past few days.

You and I have thread our heart, our time, mind, and body with a strong invisible string. Every situation that we spend together, everytime you make me smile in tears, every encouragement words you told me, every laugh that we share together, it makes you become more important in my life.

When I thought you were gone, you took my breath with you. I don’t want to lose you, you too important for me. I don’t know about the future may bring, but I just want to say, whatever happens, happen. The most important thing for me right now is knowing that you are the most important person in my life. I just want to be with you, I don’t know how to survive a day in my life without you.

via sidehearts

0 comments:

Loading...