Loading...

10 Best "Meant To Be" Together Love Quotes



The couples that are “meant to be” are the ones who go through everything that is meant to tear them apart and come out even stronger than they were before.


If Two People Are Meant To Be Together, Eventually They'll Find Their Way Back.


When two people are meant for each other, no time is too long, no distance is too far, and no one can ever tear them apart.


If two hearts are meant to be together, no matter how long it takes, how far they go, how tough it seems, fate will bring them together to share their love forever.


I knew at once that you were meant for me. Deep in my soul I know that I'm your destiny. ~Mulan


A guy out there was meant to be the love of your life, your best friend, your soul mate, the one you can tell your dreams to. He'll brush the hair out of your eyes. Send you flowers when you least expect it. He'll stare at you during the movies, even though he paid $8 to see it. He'll call to say goodnight or just cause he's missing you. He'll look in your eyes and tell you, you're the most beautiful girl in the world, and for the first times in your life, you'll believe it. ~Nicholas Sparks


The heart that’s meant to love you will fight for you when you want to give up, pick you up when you’re feeling down, and will give their smile when it’s hard for you to find yours. They will never get strength from seeing you weak, power from seeing you hurt, or joy from seeing you cry. The heart that’s meant to love you wants to see the best you, not the hurt you! Never forget that. ~Trent Shelton


When I first met you, you reached out to shake my hand. When I got to know you you reached out to understand my mind. When I liked you, you reached out and touched my heart. When I loved you, you reached out and touched my soul.  When I thought I had nothing I had everything when I had you. If we’re meant to be together let it be…. If fate wants us to be forever ~ Let’s wait and see.

We were destined to meet. No matter the distance between us, we return to each other again and again. It’s that once in a lifetime connection, the ones that makes you feel more alive just sitting next to them. Even the silence is perfect because you feel whole in their presence. I don’t know what it is about him, only that, when i look into his eyes, i see a reflection of my soul staring back at me. ~N.R.Hart

Only once in your life, I truly believe, you find someone who can completely turn your world around. You tell them things that you’ve never shared with another soul and they absorb everything you say and actually want to hear more. You share hopes for the future, dreams that will never come true, goals that were never achieved and the many disappointments life has thrown at you. When something wonderful happens, you can’t wait to tell them about it, knowing they will share in your excitement. They are not embarrassed to cry with you when you are hurting or laugh with you when you make a fool of yourself. Never do they hurt your feelings or make you feel like you are not good enough, but rather they build you up and show you the things about yourself that make you special and even beautiful. There is never any pressure, jealousy or competition but only a quiet calmness when they are around. You can be yourself and not worry about what they will think of you because they love you for who you are. ~Bob Marley

There is something to be said about two people who find each other time and time again. No matter what situations they end up in or how far apart they become - they come back to each other. Those are the people who have a little thing called fate on their side. It’s almost like the world is saying, ‘stop separating, you are meant to be together’. ~Love-and-Zen

The one who is meant for you encourages you to be your best but still loves and accepts you at your worst.

0 comments:

Loading...