Loading...

Quotes about Missing Someone You Love.


There are moments in life when you miss someone so much that you just want to pick them from your dreams and hug them for real.



I heard someone whisper your name, when I turned around to see who it was I found myself alone then I knew, it was my my heart missing you.

There is a moment in your life, when you miss someone so badly, you just want to hug them so tight and make them realize how much they mean to you!

Missing someone isn't about how long since you've seen them or the amount of time you've talked them. It's about that very moment when you're doing something and wishing they were right there with you.

Missing someone is your heart's way of reminding you that you love them.

Love is missing someone whenever you're apart, but somehow feeling warm inside because you're close in heart.

You have no idea how hard it is to force myself to stop thinking about you.


They say that time heals all wounds but all it’s done so far is give me more time to think about how much I miss you.

I miss you. I might not always show it, might not always tell people, but on the inside I miss you like crazy.

When I tell you that I’ll miss you, it doesn’t mean I’ll never get over you. It just means I wish I didn’t have to.



Everyday, I fight the urge to text you or call you, telling myself that if you wanted to talk to me, you would.

I keep myself busy with the things I do. But every time I pause, I still think of you.

Missing someone is a part of loving them. If you’re never apart, you’ll never really know how strong your love is.

The reason it hurts so much to separate is because our souls are connected.

I miss those kisses and the way I used to sleep in your warm hug. I miss the way you made me eat breakfasts and I miss the way you made me laugh. I miss you.

I think I'll miss you forever, like the stars miss the sun in the morning sky.

You are near, even if I don't see you. You are with me, even if you are far away. You are in my heart, in my thoughts, in my life, always.


Nobody understands how much I miss you. I miss how much we used to talk, and miss all things we used to do. I try not to admit it to myself that I still feel this way. Nobody knows that I still wake up thinking of you each day. I still think of you and I really do miss you.

I miss you. Not in some cheesy, let’s hold hands and be together forever kind of way. I just miss you. Plain and simple. I miss your presence in my life. I miss you always being there for me. I miss my best friend.

I miss you. The old you. The new one sucks.

I miss you. No, let me correct that, I miss the old you. I miss the old you that cared about me and the old you that would treat me so well. The old you that would talk to me every day and always have me smiling. I miss the old you that made me happy and knew what to say at any given point in time. I miss the old us.

Just because you miss someone, doesn't mean you need them back in your life. Missing is just a part of moving on.



Just because you miss someone doesn't mean you should go back running to them. Sometimes, you just have to keep missing them, until you wake up one morning and realize you don't anymore.

Just because you miss someone doesn't mean they belong in your life. 

I miss you doesn't always mean I want you back, sometimes it only means you crossed my mind and I hope you're doing fine.

I miss our conversations, I miss how we used to talk every minute of everyday and how I was able to tell you everything that was on my mind.


I miss you the most at night. When everything is quiet and the silence reminds me that I'm not sleeping next to you.




0 comments:

Loading...