Loading...

10 Intimacy Love Quotes


Real intimacy is a sacred experience. It never exposes its secret trust and belonging to the voyeuristic eye of a neon culture. Real intimacy is of the soul, and the soul is reserved. – John O’Donohue


The sexiest,thing a man can do for his woman is crawl inside her mind and make her imagination run wild. ~unknown

They slipped briskly into an intimacy from which they never recovered. ~ F. Scott Fitzgerald

There's nothing more intimate in life than simply being understood. And understanding someone else. ~ Brad Meltzer


Intimacy is not who you let touch you. Intimacy is who you text at 3am about your dreams and fears. Intimacy is giving someone your attention, when ten other people are asking for it. Intimacy is the person always in the back on your mind, no matter how distracted you are. ~ Daisy Mae Darling.

Over time, any deception destroys intimacy, and without intimacy couples cannot have true and lasting love. ~Bonnie Eaker Weil


Intimacy is not just about sleeping with someone or being able to get physical pleasure out of a relationship. In a sweet and loving relationship intimacy is not purely physical; it’s the act of connecting with someone so deeply, you feel like you can see into their soul. ~unknown.


Intimacy means that we’re safe enough to reveal the truth about ourselves in all the creative chaos. If a space is created in which two people are totally free to reveal their walls, then those walls, in time, will come down. ~Marianne Williamson


I crave you in the most innocent form. I crave to say goodnight and give you forehead kisses and to say that I adore you when you feel at your worst. I crave you in ways where I just want to be next to you and nothing more or less. ~unknown

1 comment:

  1. My mouth is full of testimonies right now, my husband left home for two years to Australia for a business trip, where he meant this prostitute and he was be witch by the girl my husband refuse to come back home again, i cryied day and night looking for who to help me, i read a news paper about a powerful spell caster called priest tokubo i contacted the spell caster to help me get my lover back to me and he ask me not to worry about it that the gods we fight for me.. he told me by mid-night when all the spirit is at rest he will cast a spell to reunite my lover back to me. and he did in less than 24 hours my husband call me on phone begging and started crying that i should forgive him, i,m so happy for what this spell caster did for me and my husband is back to me now after the use of his spell.. Priest tokubo is the BEST spell caster that anyone should trust and contact, please contact this great spell caster on his email: highpriesttokubo@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

Loading...