Loading...

Never forget that someone will always love you.


This isn’t for anybody in particular. Just, whoever is reading this. If you don’t feel loved, or if you’ve been having a rough time with things and you’re ready to give up, or if you just feel like shit for no reason right now, or if your “friends” are treating you like shit, know that there is someone out there who is thinking about you and wants you to be okay. Even if all you want to do is give up, or crawl into your bed with the covers pulled over yourself and cry, remember that you aren’t alone…even if you feel like you are, you aren’t. Know that if I could be there with you, I would, and I would hug you and tell you that it was going to be okay until you believe it. Because no matter how far-fetched it seems, you will be okay and I hope you chose to stick around long enough for you to see that it it’s the truth. Remember that I am just a call or text away and it doesn’t matter how late/early it is, I would gladly stay up talking to you until you feel calm enough to sleep. I will always be here, and that is not an empty promise. I am never going to leave. People suck a lot and they don’t give a damn about anyone but themselves and they might just get up and leave one day, but I’m not going to. I will always, always be here. And you will get through tonight and all of the other shitty nights to come, because everybody has them. But never forget that someone will always love you. No matter what. 

author : unknown

0 comments:

Loading...